Friday 22 June 2007

HE DID IT!!!

He passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely relieved - now I can actually have a cup of coffee without it making me shake ;-)

He said it was much, much harder than he had anticipated, and that it was the worst hour of his life. When you're finished, you have to push the End button and it totals your score straight away. He sat there for 10 minutes, too scared too push the button, even though he'd exhausted all his answers. I was wrong, the pass mark is 57%, and he got 62%. He is naturally over the moon, and I am so, so proud of him. He's put everything into this; it's only right that he gets rewarded for it.

So I am itching to go home now, and crack a bottle of wine in celebration with my wonderful, clever boyfriend who is halfway to achieving his dreams... start crossing fingers for next week!

No comments: