Friday 2 May 2008

Friday's Child Is Full Of Bass

Oh my goodness, I have such a Friday feeling today!

It must be in anticipation of the long weekend ahead. I don't have much planned for it actually, which is unusual, but what is planned is going to be off the hook. On Sunday night, we're off the see Infected Mushroom, Astrix and Eskimo at Brixton Academy. Not just one, but three of my favourite trance DJs in one place at one time. We have been working ourselves into a state of hysteria all week - this is a BIG party. Plus, the Queen of Melodrama will be coming with me - it will be his first time clubbing in London. I can't wait to show him how much bigger and better everything is here. No diss to Cape Town, but the London clubbing scene is insane, as is expected from such a large, international city.

I don't have anything in particular to write today. I do, however, have some more fabulous motivational posters for you, which I think is the perfect way to end off a week. Enjoy!






9 comments:

The Blonde Blogshell said...

What a laugh! Thanks for those funny posters!

Your weekend sounds divine!! Put those dancing shoes on and have a blast!!

BB :-) x

Miss Caught Up said...

LOL those were brilliant! Have a great weekend :) Sounds like it'll be a blast!

ExMi said...

haha.

"who ya gonna carr?'"

awesome.

was great catching up on your blog....

Sweets said...

omg that is just funny... i want to steal half of them!!! marco polo!!! mwhahahahahahahaha

Elise said...

hope you had a great time at your trance gig. xx

MidniteGem said...

HOw was the trance gig - sounds awesome ! I love that venue !

Lopz said...

@ all - thank you, glad to be of entertaining service!

And the trance party was absolutely fantastic, everything we expected and more. My only complaint is that it went too quickly, as they always do, ;-)

AngelConradie said...

oh those are just dreadful!
and as for the last one, methinks lopz doth elongate the truth a wee bit...?

Lopz said...

Heh heh, well, that's for those people out there who are cursed with that problem...clearly it's not something I have to worry about at this stage of my life! Although that in itself is perhaps a new worry altogether ;-)