Monday 3 December 2007

Two Girls One Coup?

This weekend, I was introduced to the 'Two Girls One Cup' video that has been doing the rounds on the internet. I say introduced, because I refused to actually watch it. I believe there are some things in life you should never see, so that in your darkest or most depraved moments, you don't have that memory to call up and thereby seriously gross yourself out. The concept was explained to me, but since this is not a fetish blog, nor am I a person who enjoys those sorts of things, I'll refrain from explaining it here - google it if you're interested.

It did make me think though. What in the bloody hell drives a person to get off on that kind of thing? How do you first discover you're into something a little more sick and twisted than the rest of mankind? For example, do you - as a guy - go to a public urinal as a child and find yourself turned on by the sight of the guy next to you taking a leak (not the concept of this video, but take that about 1000 miles further and you'll get there)? What then? Do you drink more water/beer than the average Joe Soap so you can go more frequently? Is there a code by which you can identify other Piss Perverts, perhaps a hand signal... and then maybe a secret society into which you can be initiated? The mind boggles.

I am no prude, nor do I judge others for their weird and wonderful sexual tastes, but there is definitely a line, and finding videos like 'Two Girls One Cup' even remotely thrilling is just beyond me. And the most of the rest of decent society, I would imagine.

Speaking of weird videos on the internet, if you have a moment go and check this out:
http://www.runningfromcamera.blogspot.com/

Don't worry, there are no fetishes or kinky sex acts involved. It's simply a guy who has created a blog where he posts photos of himself running away from a camera, as said camera takes a timed photo of him. Many photos. Over and over again. In various different places. WTF? Is anybody else confused, or is it just me?

Thanks heavens for the crazy world we live in.... I think.

PS Just so you know, I googled the video concept myself and although I haven't seen it, I can tell you it's chocolate.

8 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Oh I love that! How funny.

Btw, it's not necessarily chocolate - I've seen a report thing about it from the guy who made it (he lives in South American somewhere) and he makes fetish films for a living. It was a police report thing. Weird.

Lopz said...

urrrgh *shudders* how puketastic. yeah that's right, he's from Brazil. I read a report in which he claims that he makes plenty of fetish films, and that although many actors agree to play those kinds of roles, they don't agree to eat the real thing, so chocolate is used instead.

I suppose he didn't say "chocolate was used in this instance", but my sensibilities would have me believe that to be the case... the alternative is just too revolting to process, despite the fact that I've never watched it. deary me, what kind of a world do we live in????

phillygirl said...

Love the website ... and I'm starting to feel privileged that I don't know anything about the video!

Sweets said...

should i go look??...nah...

Lopz said...

@ philly - you are indeed privileged; do yourself the biggest favour and keep it that way!

@ sweetass - noooooooooo! don't do it! even though i haven't seen it, i am now convinced i'll go blind if i do.

The Divine Miss M said...

No seriously don't do it!

However what is just so much more fun is to get someone else to watch it whilst you watch their expression ... Ah, that is fun.

Unfortunately I'm scarred as someone else did that to me.

AARRGGG!!

But then I did it to someone else so it's ok....

Sweets said...

ok now i'm just curious...but the thought of going blind...!! best to leave it then...!!

Lopz said...

@ sweetass: google the video concept if you're really interested, and read about what happens in it. this is disgusting, but still infinitely preferrable to searing your retina with the sadly unforgettable images (or so i hear).

@ miss m: if you search "two girls one cup reactions" on youtube, you get countless videos people have taken of their friends watching it for the first time.... it's an epidemic! crazy shit.